How to register a Globe SIM card in 7 simple steps:
- Insert your Globe SIM card into your mobile phone.
- Dial *143# on your phone and press the call button.
- Select “My Account” from the menu options.
- Select “Register” and then select “Globe Services.”
- Follow the instructions to provide your personal details, including your name, address, and date of birth.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Restart your phone and wait for the registration to be processed. Once it’s done, you can start using your Globe SIM card for calls, text messages, and data.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily register your Globe SIM card and start using it right away. Remember to keep your personal information safe and secure at all times.
Foto de Brett Jordan en Unsplash